Monday, April 02, 2007

1 Year Today

Yes – as we break into the new tax year it can only mean one thing… I’ve been here a year! So what have I been doing in the last year you ask? Well I’m not sure. Looking back over my past blog posts it would appear that I have:

So all in all I have been quite busy! One thing I can say for certain is that PushON have allowed me the chance to grow. I’m am really grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given to help develop the my professional and technical skill set and help make a difference to the way we do business.

Cheers Guys.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Roy Wilding said...

Thanks for all your hard work over the last year Jamie. You have become a valuable member of the team and we hope for many more years of working together.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home