Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blogger Upgrade


As like many fellow bloggers on Blogger I've 'upgraded' to NEW Blogger! After having a look at the tour the following functionality seems to have been implemented:
  • Customising Your Template Tool
  • Create a Private Blog Function
  • Extension of the Feed Options (Including RSS Support)
  • and An Updated Dashboard Layout
Some other bits I've noticed include the introduction of category tags to posts and the removal of the option to publish the entire blog or just index (which won't be missed!)

I'm quite impressed with the new upgrade, although I'm still wondering why I now log on using my Google Account details?

I'd be interested to hear how other people have found the upgrade... Drop me a comment and let me know.

Update: Keep an eye on the 'Official Blogger Buzz' as it happens.

Update: I've introduced a range of social bookmarking badges into the full page version of my blog posts.
I found the script for the buttons on badged.net.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home