Thursday, August 24, 2006

Firefox Extensions

Carrying on the theme of extensions after yesterday's post on MS Outlook Skype extensions I thought I'd treat you to some of my favourite Firefox Extensions:
FlashBlock
Never be annoyed by a Flash animation again! Blocks Flash so it won't get in your way, but if you want to see it, just click on it.
IE Tab
This is a great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your webpage displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to Firefox.
GooglePreview
Inserts preview images (thumbnails) of web sites and Amazon products into the Google and Yahoo search results pages.
There are bucket loads of Firefox extensions out there, if you have some favourites drop me a comment and let me know what they are. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home